She's driving already!! I was sitting behind her, and was just hoping that I got the video on her. She'll be just like this some day - rocking out to the music, laughing and having fun, and driving a car, but not yet! For now I'm just enjoying her enjoying life.
I know it's been a while since you've all heard from me (Deb). It's been a hard month or so (February - blah) and I've been mentally having to prepare for going to work after March Break and Aria and I have both been sick. I'll write more about me later - here's Aria!!
March 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is so absolutely beautiful and adorable! I'm so happy for you guys!
Love you!
Tiff
HA HA! This is so cute!
This videoclip is so sweet. It is now officially a race between you and Dan and Caryn over who can post the cutest videoclip of their kid.
ok, as cute as this is, you really need to update your blog!! How is work? How is Aria? What is UUUUP?
Post a Comment