January 28, 2009

Aria loves her Bed.

She's very good at going to sleep, regardless of whether it's Brad or I that put her down. She's still waking up 2 or 3 times in the night, but that's ok. The BEST is when she wakes up and is so happy to see you. She's just learning to pull herself up and stand on the crib, so far she's only done it when one of us is in the room (which is NOT a bad thing). BUT those smiles from the crib are just amazing!!

3 comments:

Caryn Ouwehand said...

OOOOH I LOVE HER I LOVE HER I LOVE HER!!!

:-)Auntie Caryn.

Mary Anna said...

She is so cute and yes we love her smile tooooooo. I am jealous that Nicole gets to see her more than me. I love the movie clip because it makes her life so much more real for us. Like you can reach out and hug her. Thank you! Love NANA

Caryn Ouwehand said...

Dan says,
yeah, we didn't really realize that Sy could do that till
Caryn thought he was just fussing and suddenly she heard a THUMP! and found him on the floor, not moving.

Needless to say, we set the crib on its lowest setting that day!