May 07, 2008

Today's Photo Session

Everyone thinks that I must be taking an overwhelming number of pictures of Aria. Well, truthfully I'm not. I tell people that I'd rather her be able to recognise me as a person, rather than a mutant with one long, black eye. :-)

When I'm with her, I'd rather be with her. I only really enjoy photography when it's intentional and I'm in the right headspace. And quite honestly, Aria seems to agree with me:

5 comments:

Roboseyo said...

these pictures are wonderful. thank you for sharing them.

Dad said...

Beautiful pictures! Do I see that she has my dimple in her chin!?
Lots of love, looking forward to seeing you all at the end of May!

Deb said...

Dad, she has A dimple - yours, Brad's, or Brad's mom...that's to be determined...

Caryn Ouwehand said...

Yeah, well I think she has my nose.
Love, Auntie Caryn.

...wait a minute...

bradj said...

Yeah, Caryn, Aria called and she wants her nose back...that she already has...

Wow, this whole baby thing is really confusing!