It's May 8th today, and Aria's due date was May 9. It's amazing to think about how different things are than were expected - and what a blessing. I'm glad she came out early - and my body is certainly VERY glad!! I like her a while lot more than I liked being pregnant!
We went to the doctor yesterday - Aria's 8lbs 2oz! She's gained 2 lbs since coming home 4 weeks ago!! Crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hooray! Blessings on your family!
I'm glad to know everything's getting better and better.
-love Rob
Wow, after 4 weeks she's still not as big as any of my babies! They were all well over 8 lbs! She looks like a real cutie. We had dinner with Opa & Oma, Kathy and your dad and Maryanna on Mothers' Day. I hope Aria was good to you on Mothers's Day. Aunt Greta
SO CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It has been a while since I checked your blog...but it was great to read about your journey of becoming a new mom! Aria is gorgeous! I would love to meet her, and to bring you guys a dinner, if that works for you. I know what it is like trying to deal with a newborn and to get all the house stuff done too....just doesn't happen some days (still doesn't 19 1/2 months later). I only have your work email so I thought I would write you a note on here...let me know.
--Melanie Visscher
Happy Mothers' Day, Deb!
2 pounds in 4 weeks, you two rock!
congrats
Post a Comment