May 22, 2010

Listen to the Whole Thing -- There Will be a Quiz!

Just kidding. We thought we'd let you in on what turned out to be the longest conversation that Aria and I have ever had. It turned out to be pretty circular, and rambling, and a bunch of other things typical of a 2yr old whose primary fighting sleep. But it's undoubtedly cute.

Keep in mind, that this is well after our nightly routine, and Aria and I are pretty much in the total dark. She just started talking and talking, and was obviously in good spirits, so I grabbed the mp3 recorder and captured some of it. We started a good 15mins before, and ended a fair amount of time after.

Listen at will -- I expect there will be very few that put the whole ~45mins into it, but if you do, you'll be rewarded with the semi-coherent ramblings of a two-year old, and two attempts at a lullaby by her father. She is soundly asleep now, believe it or not.

Click here to download.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I put it on the other day to get Carrie Ann to go to sleep, and, well, Carrie conked out before Aria did :-). Very, very cute.