A blog about the journey of our lives. Find out what's new and exciting in our neck of the woods (woods meaning suburbia...).
April 29, 2010
It's Been Too Long. Like Always...
It seems like it's always too long between picture sessions. She's really starting to exhibit her personality. Meaning that among other things, she refuses to settle down for pictures. I had one idea that she absolutely refused to cooperate with. But she has lots of moments of her own accord.
Her hair reminds me of what mine was like before I was 3 and my Dad made my Mom get me a haircut because I looked too much like a girl with my curly locks! I still have a lock saved in an envelope! Love the pix, Opa
Dad - I should try getting a picture of her in a high chair with a diaper on and the dimple in her chin and see how similar it looks to your photo! Her hair does remind me of yours - funnily enough - Brad's dad said the same thing about his hair as a child! Long & curly!
3 comments:
I L.O.V.E. the last picture! Okay, I love them all.... but I super dee duper love the last one.
Her hair reminds me of what mine was like before I was 3 and my Dad made my Mom get me a haircut because I looked too much like a girl with my curly locks! I still have a lock saved in an envelope!
Love the pix, Opa
Dad - I should try getting a picture of her in a high chair with a diaper on and the dimple in her chin and see how similar it looks to your photo! Her hair does remind me of yours - funnily enough - Brad's dad said the same thing about his hair as a child! Long & curly!
Post a Comment