December 06, 2009

Awia, Where-Go?

At our church's Christmas banquet tonight, Aria was out of my sight for a solid 20mins. Deb and I were spelling each other off throughout the evening, and because she was deep in conversation with some friends, I suddenly realised that neither of us had really been watching her for a while. I asked Deb where she'd seen her last, and she told me that she was playing the piano. That's where I found her.

She was playing the keyboard and singing all by herself, for at least 15 minutes. This despite the fact that the keyboard wasn't even switched on! She's quite the inventive musician -- I can't wait to hear like what all that music in her head actually sounds like!

When I got close, she gave me a big grin. She posed for the camera, hopped down off the bench to have me show her the pictures, and then hopped back up to play/pose some more. We're still kinda big fans of hers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute! She was doing the same thing at Oma's house and i got to play a duet with her. Also, when we were done, she got a huge smile on her face and clapped delightedly! Aunt Greta