December 25, 2008

Some Christmas Cheer

Aria has really enjoyed her first Christmas. There's no way that she's understood what's going on around her, but she got her first taste of wrapping paper. And her second. And third... :-)

We've been really grateful to have family support (and patience) surrounding her for the past week or so -- sleeping of course has been rocky, and scheduling has been off. But despite that, she's been pretty easy to get along with. And I wanted a few moments with her by the family tree. She co-operated, but it was a little revealing to my family to see what goes into making these photos. It's more than just grabbing a camera and pushing a button. For one thing, I took I probably 40-50 to get these that I really like (I should have counted...). And I'm lying with my head 3" from the floor to try to get the angle I wanted -- that gets exhausting after not-very-long.

(The one I really liked from the session, that I thought was going to be my favourite was out of focus when I brought it into the computer. Sigh.)



I hope you had a Merry Christmas wherever you are, and whoever you're with. I'm sure we'll get some more pics for New Years. :-)

2 comments:

Roboseyo said...

that last one is wonderful.

hope your holidays are going well, and an early Happy Birthday to you, my sister!

William said...

Rob's right the last is the best.
Looking forward to seeing you guys back here. hope the Birthday party for Deb was awesome.