Aria is on the left, Silas in on the right. Not seen (but certainly heard!) are three parents doing all manner of ridiculous things in the (mostly) vain hope to attract their child's attention.
August 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!
We loved it too. Carrie Ann made me play it over and over "'Den" which means "Again!" Silas is just like Dan -- always wants the spotlight :-) . It's amazing how close they are in size.
It took Rob's comment on his blog to make me realize it was a video! I looked at the wonderful picture of the two of them many times yesterday, now I can play the video and hear them too. I will try to download it to my computer, if that doesn't work, maybe you can email it to me
Love,
Opa
Post a Comment