Ladies and Gentlemen - it has come down to this:
In this corner we have the incredibly fun BLOG - that's right ladies and gentlemen - the perfectly wonderful thing that allows you to not only put your ideas out there for the world to see, but also allows you to do it from the comfort of your own home FREE OF CHARGE! People can keep in touch, you can find out what's going on in your friend's lives and you can do it whenever you want!! (personally, Deb finds first thing in the morning before school an effective time).
AND in THIS corner...
GOD - that's right, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords - the Creator of the universe, and the chickpea. Not only is He incredible - but he wants to have a personal relationship with you, that's right YOU! You have the opportunity to talk to him whenever you want - at the drop of a hat, he'll listen, you just need to make the decision to do it! In fact, taking a little bit of time out of your day will help out your mental, emotional and sometimes even physical health! Is it worth it - YOU BET (personally, Deb finds first thing in the morning before school an effective time to do this).
Ahhhh...and there's the rub. Do I go on the internet, or do I spend some time reading the bible and praying? IN the past little while, I've decided to choose reading the bible over blogging. What does that mean? Well, for me it means a little bit of good mental health and reconnection with God, whom I like to think is a pretty important part of the world I'm in. What does it mean for YOU...it means you get a few less blogs in a month, and for that I apologize. The battle was over pretty quick. God approached Blogging, looked it in the eye (blogger started to cry at that point), and didn't even have to deliver a pulverizing blow before blogger threw in the towel. Once again - God wins.
Enjoy the blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you (and God)!
Post a Comment